Monday, February 1, 2010

Being Authentic

I am a medicine woman from the Pomo tribe and have been trained as a life coach and have always been a great cook. I followed in my mother's footsteps and learned to cook many different ethnic foods. I have been able to relate to any kind of ethnic group. Many people have told me that I have a good voice and it is very distinguished from others. I have sold whole wheat breads at numerous groceries and health food stores and have discussed what type of health concern they have. It was very interesting to me to know about people's health.

I have been a spiritual coach and have healed many people using ancient techniques such as accupressure, jin shin jytsu, and massage. And I have been past life regressed so that I have healed many of my past lives. It is a technique that helps you become more available to who you are - meaning you have more original behaviors than before.

By being authentic I know how people are sensitive to certain spirits and foods. My son is especially sensitive to many things and I know he is more able to care for himself as a young adult since I taught him to read the labels of all the foods that he eats and to watch for his safety. He is a very brilliant young young man.

He is a great leader and has been very secure in his environment. We need to be more friendly towards each other. I have taught him to be kind and gentle with everyone he meets. By being authentic we have greater self esteem. We see the world in a greater perspective than before. We have a brighter outlook on eveything we see and do.

No comments: