Saturday, February 6, 2010

WALKING IN MARKETS TO LOOSE WEIGHT

I usually walk in markets to loose weight and I usually walk very fast and I ask people what tribe they are from- some of them know they are Native Americans and some of them do not. I tell them that I am part Pomo Indian and they laugh.

The employees sure can tell that I'm a fast walker and they are able to tell me that I'm one of the few people who do this racing around their stores. If you want to do this just tell them you want to loose weight and keep your bones strong.

As a coach I have read that a book about supermarket walking. It really works. However, it only works if you are full and do not eat at all the food demonstrators.
I usually buy food that is locally grown in California to save our gas economy.

No comments: